About John Hurdley
John Hurdley qualified as a Solicitor in 1965 and held a Practising Certificate until 2013. He now provides a wide range of business consultancy services, both nationally and internationally, and has particular expertise in:
- utilities and the legislative and regulatory framework in which they operate
- the retail market and franchising
- business development and joint ventures
- the leasing of commercial aircraft
- compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- the ownership, administration and financing of companies, and
- commercial transactions of all kinds.
He has also developed over the years excellent contacts with a large number of high quality professional individuals and firms, including many Leading Counsel, who can provide additional and/or support services if required. All such services can be monitored and/or supervised if appropriate to ensure they fully meet the Client's requirements.